Saturday, July 16, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH LORILEI

 

Hello! Lorilei here with my first design team post! Today I'm bringing you some inspiration using the beautiful new Flea Market Findings v2 kit and the gorgeous Penelope Alphabet Stamp.



Here are my three prompts to inspire you:


1. Use a die-cut or chipboard as a story jump off point.
2. Use a vertical title.
3. Use at a full size photo.


Here is my project using the prompts!

For prompt one, I chose the super cute coffee chipboard circle as the jumping off point for my story. If you don't have a specific photo or story in mind, letting the products in the kit lead the way can be a fun challenge!

Prompt two, always a favourite of mine are full page photos! I used a photo of a great cup of coffee on the left side of the page and my chipboard fit perfectly on the cup and went with the red band!


Prompt three, a vertical title - I used the gorgeous Penelope Alphabet stamp to add my simple title! It adds such great impact! The Penelope stamp is perfect for vertical titles with the wider letters!

I have added another example of using prompt 1 & 2 below! I chose the orange drink chipboard and used the Spencer Alphabet Stamp for the title! Simple and quick!

 

I hope you choose to use all the prompts or just one! Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment