Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Nolana

 


Hello Lovely People!

How are you doing today? I am so excited to be here with you for today's Sunday Sketch. Here's the beautiful sketch that I worked with to create my design.


And this is what I created:-


Recently we travelled to a town called 1770, which is a beautiful little Beach town in Queensland, Australia. This trip would be covered more in depth in my Week In The Life album but I wanted to do a summary page for our travel album. 

I really enjoyed choosing the digital papers which matched with the colours in the photo and yes, I am really feeling yellow in this season of life (despite it being winter down under). 


To add journaling to this spread I created a pocket behind the photo and layered paper and slid it there attaching some baker's twine to the top so that it can be easily removed from the pocket and to add another textural element to the spread. 


I also attached the photo with these embellishments with a peg, as opposed to adhering it to the spread because I loved the paper I used from the pocket too much to permanently stick the photo to it. 


For the title I used Mojito Embossing powder and the Citrus Twist Emma Alphabet stamps (Lower and Upper case), as well as the Woodgrain puffy Alphas stickers. 

I also distressed the edges of the two slimmest strips of paper and stitched on the yellow paper to add further texture to the spread. 


All in all I really enjoyed creating this spread. The Pops of colour and all the textured elements bring me a whole lot of joy.

The products I used are:-

July Flea Market Findings V2 kit 
https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/citrus-twist-flea-market-findings-2-life-crafted-kit-july-2022

Emma Alphabet Upper Case
https://citrustwistkits.com/products/new-citrus-twist-6-x-8-emma-upper-alphabet-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=5f5a9c73c&_ss=r

Emma Alphabet Lower Case
https://citrustwistkits.com/products/new-citrus-twist-6-x-8-emma-lower-alphabet-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=5f5a9c73c&_ss=r

Hope you love the Sketch. Please tag us when you create something inspired by the Sketch. We'd love to see it!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

Love,

Nolana




No comments:

Post a Comment