Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  I'm excited to be sharing a new Sunday Sketch and inspiration with you today using the 49 and Market 6x8 Add-On Kit and bits of the new Flea Market 2 kit.

I used the inspiration for a 6x8 layout with the new Summer Screens cut file.  I just turned the cut file upside down and used it directly onto top of pattern paper from the 49 and Market 6x8 kit.


I fit the main photo behind the sun of the cut file and then edited the other photo into a circle to detail cut out.  The other circle image is a sticker from our visit to the museum.  Similar to the sketch, I used flowers from Flea Market 2 to cluster around photos.  The self-adhesive lace ribbon is from the Flea Market 2 kit as well and is a great accent as well as border along the right edge.


For the right side, I used a journaling card from Flea Market 2, added a stamped image from the new Tiny Words Explore stamp to finish.


Beautiful sketch!  I love the vertical lines, the circles and the clusters.  Mix it up like I did by moving the clusters and circles to different areas, use cut files, or even turn it and make it horizontal.  Hope you have fun with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment