Friday, July 8, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH KERSTIN




 Hello! Kerstin here today with an inspiration in my 6 x 8 Tangerine Album (I love love love this color!). 


The new Flea Market Findings V2 Kit is simply magical! The striped paper has done it to me immediately! Also, I had to use the Flea Market Findings V2 Die Cut Ephemera - they are just too cute!


I put the striped paper in a Life Crafted 6 x 8 #10 Full Page Protector and color coded the various Die Cut Ephemera on it. 




Here you can see a closer look at the different Elements in the Rainbow colors!



On the right side, I made a couple of "flaps" from solid color cardstock. On top I decorated with Flea Market Findings V2 Die Cut Ephemera, Puffy Stickers and Chipboard Stickers. I also stamped with the amazing Harlowe Alphabet stamps. 


I placed my photos on as well as in the flaps. 


I wrote my journaling in the flaps. And that's it! I love how this pages turned out and I hope I can inspire you to get creative with the fantastic kit! 

Have a creative weekend!

Kerstin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment