Monday, December 2, 2019

Wish List with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a look at a layout I made for my December Daily album, using the December add-on kit from Citrus Twist Kits.



My kids received some Amazon toy catalogs this year and it didn't take my five year old long before he was filling up the "holiday wish list" page with all of the presents he wants Santa to bring him.  I caught this photo of him diligently writing it up while we were on a walk one day.  And then after his list was complete, I took a photo of it (he won't let me have the list yet, but when he tires of carrying it around, I'll stick it in my album too.



I started by printing my photos.  I am working in a 6x8 album, so the photos are around 2" wide.  I printed them in black and white since the colors in the photos would've clashed with each other and with my kit.



Then I spent a bit of time fussy cutting all of the stars out of the specialty paper included in the kit.  I created an envelope with my envelope punch board, and created a layout where it looked like the stars and photos were floating out of the envelope.  Some things are adhered with foam adhesive for added dimension.



I used the foam thickers to create the title "Wish List" and used some of the gold thicker stars to embellish the page. 



Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Kira


1 comment:

  1. That's a cute little quilt! I respect you doing artistry. It's really good therapy as it only accelerates you (me!). I don't need any more quilts, so slower projects are fine.

    Garmentprinting

    ReplyDelete