Tuesday, December 10, 2019

PL challenge with Laura


Hello ladies! It's Laura here and today I bring you a new Pocket Life challenge so that you can get inspired with this gorgeous new December Life Crafted "Hustle & Heart" kit!


My challenge for you is to...
1. Add some bling!
2. Use your handwriting
3. Use two main colors and a basic

So, once this is told, I'm going to explain myself, but you can take these prompts and create what you feel!


On the first place, I love to add shiny elements on all of my projects. On this kit, you can find these gorgeous golden stars, but you can combine them with some sparkling embossing powders! Get the most out of your stamps and play with different materials!


On the second place, I encourage you to use your own handwriting! It's always nice to see how it changes through the years and it is faster as well!


Finally, you can see that I used some pale colors on this page. My pictures were a little bit dark, so I wanted to balance all the layout. Another technique that I like to use i to combine only two colors and some neutrals. This way, it will be easier for you to match everyting!


And that's all for today! I hope that you got inspired and that you play along with this challenge! And don't forget to check the shop for more beautiful scrapbooking goodies!

Best wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment