Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Lorilei



Happy Sunday Citrus Twist friends!  Lorilei here today sharing a layout I made using a sketch and the gorgeous December Scrapbooking Add-on kit!

Here is the sketch I am working with.



My finished layout - I stuck very close to the sketch, replacing hearts with stars!



I started the layout on a piece of white cardstock.  I fiddled around with the top portion for quick some time and then realized stars would be fun!  I added eyelets to my background paper and "hung" two of my stars on a string through the eyelets.  They are secured with a pop dot and I also added a bit of glue to keep the strings in place.

I used the December Life Crafted Stamp and the December 2x3 stamp for my "journaling" under the cozy title from the Crate Paper Snowflake puffy titles.



I printed a long skinny photo instead of using two photos and stacked up papers from the December Scrapbooking Add-On kit.  I used two labels from the Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice collection to decorate the photo area.



To finish off the page I added some Crate Paper Snowflake stars and Willow Lane enamel dots around the page!



I would have never created a page with this design out of my own head haha, it is so fun to make something different and use a sketch to start out with!  This is a super fun sketch, I'd love for you to give it a go and see what you create!

Thanks so much for joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment