Monday, December 30, 2019

Life Crafted with Sheree


Hi everyone!


It’s Sheree here on the blog today sharing a new life crafted spread that I’ve put together with the gorgeous December "Hustle and Heart" Kit.  The rainbow striped paper and 3 x 8 rainbow “Current Faves” card were two of my favourite things in the kit this month and I knew I just had to use them for this project!



I thought the end of December would be the perfect time to record what some of my favourite things are right now.  I printed out journaling for five things and adhered them into place on the “Current Faves” card.  I then added machine stitching across the journaling, the hearts and around the edge.



For the second page of the spread I started with a plain white cardstock background, then added a strip of the yellow patterned paper down the right side and a strip of the rainbow paper roughly down the centre.  Stitching was also added with my sewing machine.


I printed out five photos, each one approximately one inch square, and positioned them down the page making sure they were in the right order to match the journaling.  I then cut up the ruler die cut piece and tucked the numbers under the left side of each photo.  I also added a die cut piece to the top of the page.



In the bottom right of the page I created an embellishment cluster.  The bear with the teacup on his head is adorable and he was the first thing I chose.  I stamped a die cut label with a phrase from the December 2”x 3” Add-on stamp set, then layered it onto the bear with a tag and heart die cut. 



This spread came together so easily using the kit and I’m so happy with how it turned out!  I think this will be a fun project to look back on this time next year too.

You can see my process in the video below...





Thank you for stopping by the blog today!  I’ll see again soon, but in the meantime I’d like to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!  I hope 2020 is your best year yet!


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thank you for the video inspiration. I just got my kit yesterday and I think this might be the first thing I make with it!

    ReplyDelete