Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Album with the December 2019 Add-0n Kit



Hello friends!  Happy December!  Lorilei here today sharing some ideas for a Christmas Album using the December 2019 Scrapbook Add-On Kit!



For my chipboard cover, I used the Spencer stamps to create the "Merry" and added the Crate Paper alpha for the December part of my title.



This page has a card that flips open to add photos and stories.  The front has a band for tucking in tags or photos!



Next, I created two pocket pages.  One with a patterned paper pocket and the next uses white cardstock with an angled pocket.  I used lot's of the Crate Paper Snowflake ephemera and some Heidi Swapp stickers!



Close up detail!





My next pages hold photos and feature the gorgeous Honey & Spice papers from Heidi Swapp.  I created a little cluster of banners for the top of the left page!



Next up is another pocket page, paired with a photo pocket insert.  The snowman card flips up to add more photos and stories!



My next page is a flip page using strips from the Snowflake and Honey & Spice papers, I even made use of some of the branding strips to create a paper strip tree!



The last set of page is a tuck page with a flip page.  I love how they look together!



I hope you find some of these pages useful for ideas for your December album or scrapbook pages!  The December kit is so warm and lovely and perfect for winter and Christmas stories!!






No comments:

Post a Comment