Friday, April 12, 2019

Life Crafted with Marsha



Hey friends!  Marsha here again today, and I'm excited to be sharing a spread in my Life Crafted Album.  I used this month's Life Crafted "Make It a Venti" kit and the Life Crafted Stamp Add-on to create this layout.  I just love the colors and designs in this kit!  I also love that even though it is coffee themed, this kit can be used for lots of other types of documenting.


To begin the layout, I chose one of this month's exclusive cut files, "Retro Heart."  The best part about using this cut file is it's already sized to fit perfectly in the Life Crafted album!  I resized one of the traveler's notebook digital papers using my Silhouette Studio software.  By doing this, I was able to cut the entire file using patterned paper.   I then layered the cut file over a white cardstock base.

For my journaling, I chose one of the labels from the Make It a Venti Cut Aparts.  I layered the label over an ephemera piece from this month's kit.  The tiny tile alphabet stickers were perfect for adding the date.  To finish off this side of the layout, I added a chipboard heart sticker from last month's Life Crafted "Life Chapters" Kit.


For the other side of the layout, I printed another digital TN paper and sized it to fit in the album.  I layered a piece of white cardstock down the center of the paper, so that the heart pattern was peeking out on both sides.  Next, I trimmed a few of the kit papers to layer behind this cute photo of my niece, and used some of the ephemera pieces from this month's kit to embellish this area.  I hand cut a heart using the woodgrain paper and added it to the cluster.  Using a border punch from my stash and the pink patterned paper from the kit, I cut a scalloped border piece and tucked it behind the photo.  I saved another scalloped piece to add to the bottom of the page.  I love how this mimics the scallop from the heart cut file!


For my title, I chose the ephemera "THIS" die cut and added some of the puffy alphabet stickers from the kit.

To finish off the spread, I added some machine stitching to a few areas of the layout, and I used the Life Crafted Stamp Add-on to stamp a couple of sentiments around the page.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I can't wait to see what you create using this month's Life Crafted "Make It a Venti" kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment