Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Let's Get Digital - Rise + Shine Daily Grind by Wendy Morris-Saponaro



I’m excited to join you all again this month as Guest Designer for Citrus Twist Kits! The Life Crafted™ kits are literally giving me LIFE and just the ticket to capturing the everyday life!

As a Hybrid Artist, I’m truly loving the digitals that coordinate with the kit and how they design up perfectly to use with the embellishments already in the kit.  I’m visiting with you all again this month to share more inspiration with the April digitals.


 


On a side note, the Citrus Twist Kits Puffy Stickers are just “puffy perfection”.  You know how some puffy stickers can be too puffy?! I know you feel me.  Yep. However, these puffy stickers are just the right amount of puff and not too fluff (rhyming not intentional) which is great for my Traveler’s Notebook pages without the bulk.    


Coffee lovers unite! 

The April Life Crafted™ “Make It a Venti” kit was created JUST FOR YOU!  I will admit that I’m not a diehard coffee fan (as in need a coffee or caffeine STAT upon waking up).  I’m more of a 99% milk, 1% coffee kinda’ girl.  Ok, I’m weak. Ha! I’m more of a Frappuccino lover.  However, my husband, on the other hand is Southern Italian and takes his coffee VERY religiously (or seriously).  We have the Breville espresso machine at home and he takes his caffeinated espresso “shot to the blood” first thing in the a.m.

So, if you are in the similar league, you will love the kit this month! Also, you might want to grab up the April 2019 This Is Life “Daily Grind” Stamp as well since it screams coffee magic from top to bottom.  The “rise + shine” phrase was included in the March Life Crafted™ “Life Chapters” kit.



I re-sized the digital Life Crafted™ “Life Chapters” Journaling Cards – April 2019 to a “mini version” in a project template after the Print & Cut feature was applied to each image.  Also, I used some of those awesome Citrus Twist Kits puffy stickers to complement among the mini pocket cards. 


I wanted to mimic the Starbucks holiday “red cup” from my photo.  So, I used the similar cup stamp from the April 2019 This Is Life “Daily Grind” Stamp  and stamped the image three times onto red, kraft and white cardstock.  Then, I cut out the areas from each cardstock color and layered them.  It’s all about expanding the use of your stamps, right?!


The April 2019 “Make It a Venti” Cutaparts has labels that can be re-sized and used for stamping phrases, words, tidbits of journaling and even adding the fun rose gold letter stickers (included in the kit this month).  The labeled tabs from Cutaparts are a fun touch to add in layering up or spotlighting a photo on your layout.  



Did you find this article helpful?  I challenge YOU to head over the Citrus Twist Kits shop and grab up your faves in the Digital Files!  Create it up, then, come back to this blog post and share up how you used the digital files in your next project.

If you’re looking for more hybrid scrapbooking tips and tricks, then check out my Guest Designer March 2019 “Let’s Get Digital” blog post here




2 comments: