Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday with Pamela

Good morning everyone! It's Pamela with a tutorial/step process for you on how I put together my scrapbook layout using the April 2015 PL Kit and the April 2015 Sprinkles Kit.

CTK - Tutorial Step #3

I first die cut a few circles from a piece of cork sheet and before taking the die away from the cork, I used a black liner and outlined the circle. I then used the stamp set included in the April 2015 Sprinkles kit onto the cork using Memento Tuxedo Black.

CTK - Tutorial Step #4

I cut out strips of paper from the 6x6 paper in the PL kit and started to arrange it on my cardstock. I cut out a few large photo frames from chipboard and covered it with using the Smoke textured 4x6 cardstock.

CTK - Tutorial Step #5

Now it's time to put the layout together! I have my photos printed out and adhered it under the frame. I pulled out the large Alphas from October Afternoon that's included in the PL Main for my title.

CTK - Tutorial Step #6

Now it's time to sew everything down! I use a sewing machine and stitch the vellum and pattern paper down. After everything has been sewed/adhered down, I embellished it with the clear blue acrylic stars from the Sprinkles Kit and did some journaling.

CTK - Tutorial Step #2

Here's a close up of my layout.

CTK - Tutorial Step #1

Here is my final layout! This photo was taken years ago but I thought it would make a fun TBT layout in my PL album. So there you go - a layout with stitching, self made cork embellishments and putting a layout together using the PL kit. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment