Saturday, April 4, 2015

3 to Inspire with Janine

Hi everyone! Janine here to share a new edition of the "3 to Inspire" series. We offer this challenge every Saturday for those who need a little extra push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking, or those of you just looking for a challenge!


Your take on this challenge can be in the form of a layout or a PL spread and you'll want to include all 3 elements on your project.

This week, your inspiration should include the following:
  1. Use patterned paper as your background.
  2. Use at least 3 circles as central element.
  3. Use one big letter as a title.
And here's my take on it with a 8.5x11 layout:

janinelanger-ctk-april2015-banner-003

It is a layout about our dog Roque, this time without journaling and just because I love the photo!

janinelanger-ctk-april2015-003b

I cut the circles with various dies and my Big Shot and stitched some of them down. The big 'R' I used for my title is cut with my Silhouette of white cardstock and vellum which I layered on top of each other to give it a bit more dimension and interest.

janinelanger-ctk-april2015-003a

If you take on this challenge, post your layout or PL spread in the Citrus Twist Gallery or on the Facebook Citrus Twist Fan Page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this layout! I need to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete