Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Happy Sunday!  Today brings another fun sketch challenge!  This sketch has lots of fun elements to it so have fun with it!



Now for my take.  I use the April Main Kit and April Embellie Kit.  To start I machine stitched the circle.  Then I took the washi tape stripes that come in the main kit and I layered them behind the picture.  Then I went to town embellishing my page. 




Are you inspired by this sketch? We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches, so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, if you upload your take to our Gallery by April 25th, you will be entered to win a $5 coupon to use on anything in the CTK store! Make sure to add "Sketch 4/19" to the title line when you upload. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout. Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch Angie! Using the black thread was a great choice!

    ReplyDelete