Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Sketch with our Guest Designer Fearless

Here is this weeks sketch challenge.  Our guest designer will show you her take below.

Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch! We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by April 18th, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Remember to add "Sketch 3/12" to the title line!




Hello everyone..

Fearless here again to share with you my take on the sketch, I think it is absolutely fantastic and I always find 2 page layouts more challenging, do you? ;)
 
 
However, I have had much fun creating this, the photos come from my journey to London (yes, again!) I just love the memories we made there ;)
 
here's some closer looks for you :
 
 
 
I hope I have inspired you and I cannot wait for your stunning creations!

have a lovely day

 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment