Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Kit Love

I am so happy to be here today to share this month's edition of "Kit Love".

Although it's nice to have that Main Scrapbook kit to play around with, the add-ons most often feature a handful of THE best goodies currently out there. My absolute favourite is this month's "A gift for You" add-on and I'll share why a little latter on.


This month's add-on has such a great selection of papers. The great Aztec type printed pink pattern and the black and white dotted ones were the first to be put aside and used for my layouts. The "coffee" cup one is great for some decoupage and to document your latest beverage addiction. The possibilities are endless.


The Confetti ephemera by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper is by far my favourite item from this month's add-on. The colours are perfect and I can't get enough of those flowers. I've already ordered of few more packs of these…just cause.


Pink Paislee has some pretty amazing alphas and these are no exception! Wonderful, versatile and so much fun to play with.


I have always been envious of other people's pretty and perfect handwriting and these Heidi Swapp wood veneers are wonderful. They are especially great for layout titles, cards and Project Life spreads. I still have two of these left and tons of ideas floating around in my head.

Trina definitely spoiled us this month and I hope you all fell in love with those goodies as much as I did!

2 comments: