Monday, April 27, 2015

Layout + PL Spread with Jessy Christopher

Hello friends!! I'm back to share with you what I created with the April "Flight of Whimsy" Main kit & April "Adorable"Embellishment kit. I always love how all the kits in Citrus Twist Kits could match each other so well. That's just so amazing rite?



 This layout was pretty fun to put together. I used this beautiful paper by PinkFresh Studio and fussy    cut the bird + house and also the triangles. I love how the yellow pops out with the green color. 


_______________________________________________________________

  And also with the main + embellishment kit, I created a project life spread. This time round, I wanted a bold + bright & whimsical spread. Love the big words spread all around the page. So inspired by all the goodies in the kit. Absolutely loved how this one turned out!


I hope you are inspired to create something with your CTK kit today! 

Xoxo Jessy 

No comments:

Post a Comment