Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday tutorial by Christin

Christin here to show you a little tutorial on how I mix watercolor effects with stencils, stamps and this months lovely rubons from the November main kit and embellishment kit.

I am a little camera shy so you will not here my voice, but I hope you will be able to follow what I do anyway.

As the little text in the start of the video says, I started to prep the ordinary white cardstock with clear gesso. You might wonder why I use clear gesso and not white gesso and I can think of at least 2 reasons. One is that white gesso come out as yellow on the white cardstock and that the colors mixes better with the clear gesso than the white.   The clear gesso is not smooth like white gesso.




Here you can see the finished layout and some closeups


ctk november main kit  - christin gronnslett 14a


ctk november main kit  - christin gronnslett 15
ctk november main kit  - christin gronnslett 16
ctk november main kit  - christin gronnslett 17
ctk november main kit  - christin gronnslett 18


Now I hope you will not forget to use all the lovely rubons in the kit on your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment