Friday, November 21, 2014

Pocket Life With Sam

Hello there, Its Sam Today to share my Pocket Life pages using November PL Kit. I love the red and green patterned papers in the kit, thus I decided to make a 12x12 PL page with 1/2 red and 1/2 green. I even try to look for photos that have coordinating colour scheme.

November 1-1

I love the die cut vellum that are included in the kit and use it as the title card for this month spread.

November 1-2

November 1-3
See? I really tried my best to look for photos with red to match the red patterned paper.

November 1-4

And here's the sketches for this week Pocket Life page. One of the sketches is by cutting your photos into half and fit them into two 3' x 4'  pockets. 

Sketch 1

Sketch 4

After completing the red-green combo Pocket Life page, I thought of doing something more monotonous. So I grab 6 more pieces of black& white, grey papers from the kit and completed another 12x12 pocket life page. I keep the photo to be bright and colour to add good contrast to this monochromatic page. 

November 2-1

It is so fun to scrap pocket life pages according to fixed colour themed and it really push me to think out of the box. I hope  you have fun scrapbooking and doing pocket life pages with this month kit too! Thanks for dropping by! 

XoXo,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment