Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with Nathalie

Hello CTK friends! Nathalie here to share a new page created with the November "Get Cozy" main kit plus the "Special Order" embellishment kit as well as a video tutorial.

nathalie_alwaysCTKnov2014
NON-KIT ITEMS: Thickers, blue ink, bamboo skewer

Once I decided on the background paper and started working on my page, I thought that a big arrow would be the perfect embellishment to go with the target!
nathalie_alwayscloseuparrow_CTKnov2014

Here are the supplies used for the making of the arrow:
I love the vellum bags in the kits and using one to create the "feathers" of the arrow gives it a light airy texture. Here is my quick video tutorial:


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the video, Nathalie! I love the arrow you made; and my two youngest grandchildren were dancing to the music as I watched the video :)

    ReplyDelete