Friday, November 7, 2014

Pcoket Life with Jen

Happy Friday! Jen here bringing you the first pocket pages with the November Pocket Life and Pocket Life Embellishment kits. These kits are jam packed with lovely patterns and goodies to accent your photos and cards.

JenB_NovPL1
I had so many photos I wanted to use this week (and, even more that I still need to add to an insert!) that every card and picture is sized to 3x4, including my weekly title card. I love the "Together" CTK exclusive card and the light orange watercolor effect. It was a perfect pairing for a family photo snapped at a trip to the pumpkin patch. The "Keep Calm" card stood out to me right away but, honestly? I prefer another coffee chain's Pumpkin Mocha coffee to the famed PSL so, I made the card my own with a label, the Gossamer Blue tiny alpha, a star sequin from my stash and reached back in time for the Nov CTK Coffee First stamp.

JenB_NovPL2
One of my favorite things about pocket scrapping is the ability to capture so many stories in one place, snippets that would likely never end up on a full page layout. This week has a few examples of that: 1) my first attempt at baking bread. Let's just say it was not a success, 2) my older son keeping a running count from our front door until parking at his preschool. Exactly 100! 3) our middle son is mischievous. To put it mildly. Using one of the CTK exclusive vellum cards as an overlay, I documented his imaginative additions to our dinner one night.

JenB_NovPL3
Here's a closer look at that story and how I used the vellum:

JenB_NovPL5
I'd love to see what you do with the November kits. If you're on Instagram, hashtag your shared projects with #citrustwistkits so we can check them out!

Here are your sketches for this week...enjoy!

JenB_NovPsketches

No comments:

Post a Comment