Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial

Hello, I'm here to share a fun tutorial with you all!  I love creating layouts, but once in a while I like to create a mini layout and frame it for my family to see all the time. 

I created this piece using the November Main Kit only.  I love all the gorgeous paper choices in this kit.





First I grab a cheap frame.



The I adhered a background paper right to glass. This makes a nice sturdy backing.



After the background paper is down I layer patterned paper on top.  I love the book pages that come in the kit.



I used some water colors to add some colors to the leaves.



I cut out the word love to add to the title.  I also added the flair button to the inside of the camera.




Ok now it's your turn to go create a mini layout in a frame for everyone to see!

1 comment:

  1. Angie, this is just fantastic!!! Would make great Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete