Monday, November 3, 2014

In my Studio with Amélie

Hi there! As you may know, now I live in USA. We have moved mid July. It was a big big move and that at this moment that you look at your stash and you say NO!!! It isn't possible that I have all of these supplies... I made a big sort before the moving and sold some papers, stamps and others!
Early September, we have moving in our new house. And all my supplies was here to be set up in my new scraproom!
I don't have the same organization than in my house in France but I will improve it with time. We are renting here I can't really do what I want. We are here temporary so...
But I'm good. My room is bright and this is very important for me to scrap and to make my videos.

Now some pictures:
When you enter in my room along the wall on right you have my papers shelf. I bought in in France at a scrapper who sold it! I'm really happy about this transaction! I can stock lot of papers there!


Here are my two dessert trolleys! That is here that I keep my mists, sprays, inks and all my mixed media stash. I like these, it is so practical! You can approach these only when it's needed.


 On the wall in front of the door, you have  my cameo, my stamps and some others supplies.



My Selphy is here too.


Here is my typewriter. I bought it recently to work on my PL.


My masking tapes! Yes I have a lot!!


I also have some boxes for storage my layouts and mini albums. It is probably not the best solution but for the moment, it fits to me ;)


The two other walls are for my desk. I have two work zones. This one is for my video tutorial.


And the second zone:


I would love now to have some wall storages.
I hope you enjoy the ride!
See you soon.
Amélie

No comments:

Post a Comment