Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Lory




Happy Sunday everyone!
It's Lory here today happy to share with you a new sketch inspiration!
What I have to say is to have a sketch as a creative guide is fabulous to create not just a scrapbooking layout but some pocket pages as well.

Sketches make me have a lot of creative ideas :)

Here it is the sketch :)



And here my entry :)



My page is created with some past kits patterned papers and all the goodies from the June Explore kit that I love so much! I adore to tell my everyday stories and keep memories of them. It's an indefinite treasure!

I have created a cluster of embellishments on the left side of the picture fixing the beautiful ephemera of the kit, you can choose how you want to follow the sketch, it's your creative way, but it's perfect when you abradi know what and where, don't you think? 

Here some close ups :)





I have complete my page with the journaling just using the gorgeous stamps ever, the Citrus Twist phrase stamps! Love them to pieces! Everything is in my Calypso album :)

Hope you like the sketch and can't wait to see your creative ideas with it :)


Love, Lory





No comments:

Post a Comment