Saturday, June 11, 2022

3-To-Inspire with Traci

 


Hey, Hey, Hey scrappy people! Traci here with the 3-to-Inspire challenge and today I challenged myself to go SIMPLE. If you know me, you know that I am BIG on alllll the layers, so keeping this page clean was HARD for me!


Your 3-To-Inspire challenge, should you choose to accept it, is:

  1. Use a cut file or be inspired by one if you don't have a cutting machine
  2. Use a white background
  3. Use less than 10 embellishments



I chose to keep my whole page light and airy by using only light colors to back my cut file and letting my photos be the main focal point through their rich colors



Because the cut file took up so much space in the composition of the layout, it was easy to only lightly embellish the rest of the spread with the gorgeous butterflies and florals from the Explore collection, as well as a couple word bits


Have fun and remember: KISS - Keep It Simple and Smart!

Check out my process video here:






No comments:

Post a Comment