Friday, June 10, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration With Diane

Hi Everyone! It's Diane here, sharing a Life-Crafted 6x8 layout using the awesome new EXPLORE Kit along with the digitals and stamp set offered this month. This layout is all about a weekend trip my husband and I took with my brother and sister-in-law this past Memorial Day weekend. Aren't weekend trips the best!? I took so many photos, so I know I will be using this kit again to get the rest of my stories from this getaway documented!



To create a title page, I first printed out one of the digital TN papers for my background. This one has a very light green design that I thought went perfectly with the map on the right.  I used some pieces from the Ephemera package, the Chipboard Stickers and the white Puffy Alphabet Stickers to bring it all together. 


I knew I wanted to use the map they gave us at check-in and thought it would be fun to create a flip out to show which cabin was ours. It provided the perfect spot to use a large photo on the front of our cabin. I also created a flip up of the 3x4 photo of the resort to show another view of the resort and to add some more journaling. For both the flip up and the flip out I added an Avery Tab and used the Tiny Words EXPLORE Stamp to label those. I like how that invites the viewer to interact with the page.


This layout was super fun to put together using this kit! It's like the colors are created for my photos every single time!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my layout! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to fit in a little crafty time!





No comments:

Post a Comment