Friday, June 24, 2022

LIFE-CRAFTED FRIDAY WITH NOLANA


Hi Everyone!

So happy to be on the blog today for Life-Crafted Friday. I do hope that you're looking forward to the weekend as much as I am.

I am so enjoying working in my 6x8 Life-Crafted album. The original size holds a very special place in my heart but the 6 x 8 size has always been my first love. 

I was so excited to create this spread using the June Explore kit - I am sure most of us love exploring and for this spread I documented our recent trip to our favourite French restaurant. It's a local favourite so of course I had to use that puffy sticker in my spread.


I am happy that I grabbed these pictures at the restaurant to create this spread and I love how well the Explore kit complemented the images. The little puffy star burst stickers are completely adorable. I can do with an entire sheet of it lol.

Here's a link to the kit I used:- 

https://citrustwistkits.com/collections/current-kit-subscriptions/products/citrus-twist-life-crafted-explore-mini-kit


All the sentiments in this kit fit so very well to document all our adventures. I love the title ephemera and had to use them on both sides of the 6 x 8 pages. I had extra pictures that I wanted to feature so I added them in using the 3 x 8 page protector and embellised with some ephemera and puffy stickers.


I do hope you enjoy my spread. Feel free to ask any questions below.

Here's to days full of Exploration!

Love and Light,

Nolana




No comments:

Post a Comment