Saturday, June 18, 2022

3-to-Inspire with AMY

Hello weekend crafty warriors!  Today I am sharing the latest layout in my New Zealand travel album.  This is a double 6x8 layout with a 3-Pocket 4x3 plus Journal Spot page protector in between to hold even more photos.  I wanted to challenge myself to use my stamps in a different way in this layout, and I hope you try it too!

Today's 3-to-Inspire Challenge:

1. 4x6 Tiny Words Explore Stamp

2. Life Crafted Explore Die-Cut Ephemera

3. Citrus Twist Explore Puffy Stickers by Elif Sahin





I used the 4x6 Tiny Words Explore Stamp to create a brick-like background pattern to go in the middle, narrow pocket of the 3-Pocket 4x3 plus Journal Spot page protector on both sides of the cardstock, and embellished them in different ways.  On the front, I stamped the word "wander" multiple times, then stamped "wonder" once and embossed it in a contrasting color. I picked the colors based on the colors I saw in the larger photo.  On the back, I stamped the word "wander" again in a brick-like pattern, and embellished it with a floral piece of die-cut ephemera. I then added a few stars from the Citrus Twist Explore Puffy Stickers by Elif Sahin pack to link with the star photo below.  



The left 6x8 image is embellished simply with part of a journal card from the April Travelogue kit.  It mirrors a similar embellishment on the prior page to create continuity between layouts. The right 6x8 holds the journaling for this layout, and used one the digital journal cards from the Explore kit to tell the story.  I elongated the card a bit in Photoshop to tell my longer story, and cut the top off the card and popped it up using foam dots to give a bit of digital texture to the page.  Finally, I tucked one of the Life Crafted Explore Die-Cut Ephemera under the side to note the location and date.   

I had fun playing with stamps, die-cut ephemera and stickers in this layout, and I'm exited to see how you use them in your layouts!  Be sure to tag me @alphins_little_corner on Instagram, and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment