Sunday, June 5, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH ETTIENE

 



Happy Sunday!!! Im so excited to have you here with me to take on this awesome sketch.





Sundays around here are for farmers markets, grocery shopping and food wash and prep.  Every Sunday we go to the local farmers market to see what amazing fruits and veggies they have.  Then I come home and prep while sitting on the deck drinking mint cucumber water.  For me its the prefect day.  This year Im trying to take more photos of my hauls.  If you ask me this is the best type of haul you can have.  


For this week I shot my photos vertical while the sketch was horizontal so I decided to just flip it on its side.  I kept the strip of paper along the bottom because I really likes how it grounded the layout.  



I started my layout with some of the papers from the Explore Travelers Notebook papers.  My layout is 7"x8" so I printed these slightly smaller than the TN size. 


Then I layered on my journaling and embellishments.  The final touch was the stitching and sticker on the bottom of the layout.  This layout came together so quickly and easily with this sketch.  I hope you give something similar a try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment