Sunday, April 10, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH with NATHALIE

 



Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to share this week's Sunday Sketch Inspiration.   I think sketches are a memory keeper's best friend.   They are like blue prints to a successful project, which means you can get your memories documented in a flash.  Let's take a look at this week's sketch:




How fun is that design!  Multiple pictures and paper layers.   Here is what I created with the sketch and this month's TRAVELOGUE Kit for my new Sunshine 6x8 Life Crafted Album...





I love the new 6x8 Life Crafted albums, they are perfect for all sorts of documenting, and ideal to hold your vacation memories.  I combined a large photo with my version of the sketch as a complementary page.




I love the three picture aspect of the sketch;  so, I am using the new VACATION MEMORIES cut file  to create the column of photo frames. I cut this from white cardstock and back the spaces with a few pictures of the trip.  




I am using a combination of papers from the TRAVELOGUE kit, and Travelogue Digital papers to create the paper layers behind the photos ( these are inspired by the sketch).   I love all the embellishments in this month's kit, they were perfect to add more sentiment to the page ( and I need a few more train puffy stickers!!)




I decided to change the large embellishment at the top of the page for the round puffy sticker.  This help to keep the focus on the photos.   To finish, I  am using the sentiment from the ENDLESS SUNSHINE Ephemera pack to add the title on this page.




There are so many details in the large photo of this spread, that  going simple with the title was a must.  I am using one of  the chipboard stickers and Puffy Stickers from the TRAVELOGUE kit,  and adding  a small cut apart element from the SUMMER FUN digital Elements page- July 2021 as a title.




I love how easily this spread came together, using the sketch as inspiration for the spread.   Be sure to check all the new products in the CTK shop, and then use the sketch as inspiration for a project of your own!


XO





No comments:

Post a Comment