Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Nolana

 


Hi Lovelies!

This is Nolana and I am so very excited to be here with you bringing this week's Sunday sketch. I really love this week's sketch! It's so fun with all the layers and of course the centre circle.



I chose to create a 6x8 spread for the start of my travel album using the fabulous Travelogue kit. 

I really love how it came out. 


I used a mix of digital papers and physical papers, as well as ephemera, puffy stickers, foam chipboard stickers and elements from the cut put sheet. 

I also enjoyed embellishing with the mint Alphas and numbers. I also enjoyed creating clusters and layers around the top and bottom of our main photo. 


I have uploaded a process Video for this spread on YouTube, you may visit it via this link:-

 https://youtu.be/DLqllcP6LfY

I hope you enjoy my Sunday Sketch and I do look forward to seeing what you create with it! Please tag us so that we can see your creations!


Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!


Xoxo,


Nolana 




No comments:

Post a Comment