Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sketchy Sunday with Suzanne


 

Hello everyone! happy Sunday!

Its’s Suzanne here and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I love a sketch, such a great way to spark your creativity, this is the sketch for this week;



When I saw the sketch I loved it! It’s perfect to make a page in the New albums so I made a 6x8 layout
.


For this page I used the April travelogue kit. I started with the background paper, I am so in love with the pattern on this paper that I wanted it all on my page.



I stitched the edges of the paper in yellow and drew little black lines around all the layers of papers. Then I also stitched the small heart, I love to add little details to my pages.




The Package of die cuts is so filled that I spend a lot of time looking through them haha but I decided to use a chipboard arrow and a small sticker stapled on the tag.





I really like that this travelogue kit is also perfect to document other stories. This photos was taken last year and we could not go on vacation because of COVID. And still this collection fits the summer photo perfectly.

I hope that I have inspired you with this sketch and you you have fun using it!
Lots of love Suzanne





No comments:

Post a Comment