Friday, April 15, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED with NATASHA



I’m hoping by now you have seen the bright, fun and colorful Travelogue kit that recently released in the shop, if not, check it out here. So many beautiful physical and digital products to enjoy and create with. I recently snagged a new Life Crafted Album in Sea Glass from the shop and decided to create an album dedicated to stories about our home and our local favorite adventures. 




Living in South Florida with endless summers and lots of sun (honestly, too much sun) this kit was perfect to document a Saturday adventure on a historic tour of our area.


I used a mix of the Digital Traveler’s Notebook (TN) Papers and the physical papers and items from the physical Travelogue kit. I utilized the Digital TN papers as I wanted to pull in lots of the warm tones of yellow, orange and pink to create lots of warmth on the page just like our sunny filled adventure.







Using the new Travelogue V2 Stamp Set, I selected a few phrases and did a generational stamp technique by stamping and restamping the phrased a few times. I selected inks from my stash to match the desired tones on the page.




On the right hand side, I used a CTK Exclusive Page Protector #5 even though it’s originally designed for an instax, it worked perfectly for my photos that I printed off of my Canon Selphy printer which was formatted through the Pic Frame app. I love the patterned papers as a matte for my photos and then I decided to leave the top left photo without a matte to have an illusion of the floating sky. 



I hope this project gave you some inspiration to mix and match physical and digital products. CTK offers their digital products in a few file formats, one being a PDF, so no photoshop experience needed! Just print the PDF and enjoy.





Until next time, happy crafting!

Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment