Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Ashley Laura

 



Hey y'all, Ashley here. I am so excited to be sharing a Sunday Sketch with you all. 

Take a look at the sketch I have for this week:





I'm not great at following things exactly how they are and I normally love to add a little bit of my own touch to projects like these, but I loved this sketch so much that I wanted to get it as close to the original as possible. 



I started with choosing my photos. These pictures were taken at a Tea Party that my daughter was invited to for one of her friend's Birthdays. I thought they went perfectly with the scrapbook paper from the October add-on. 

I then built my layers, adding strips of paper behind one another and mounting embellishments on the left side of the photos.


I even used packaging as one of my layers, which I just love! Lastly, I added stitching across the top of ht page and even vertically down my embellishment clusters. 

I hope you all will find inspiration from this project and I can't wait to see if you try the Sunday Sketch this week!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

XOXO

Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment