Saturday, October 30, 2021

3 To Inspire With Alena



  Hey friends!  Alena here today with this week's 3-To-Inspire challenge.

  I would like to inspire you with my mini album and three tips for your future projects.


1. Stamped title. 

2. Gold (puffy stickers, dots, sequins...) 

3. Tickets, labels...





I decided to make a mini album about the last week of December 2020, just before the New Year. I used the gorgeous Merry & Bright Christmas 2021 kit, stamp , digitals and Penelope Stamp sets.  The cover was made of fabric from the packaging of this kit.






The basics of the pages are white cardstock. The size of each page is 4x6. 





 I love the new set of stamps. I think I could use it on every page.







Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.



Alena






No comments:

Post a Comment