Sunday, October 10, 2021

MERRY & BRIGHT With Our Guest Designer Jennie Garcia

 



Hi friends! I’m Jennie and this month I’ll be sharing with you my December 2020 Memories album! My favorite part of the holidays are the “small silly traditions”. I love “Cookiethon” which is a day where I make a lot of cookies and making ornaments. But one of my favorite stories must be the Christmas tree, specially when we have a new theme! My elf Charlotte appears often in my album. I’m not a fan of her shenanigans, but my girls love her! If Santa hasn’t sent  a helper to your house, do NOT request one!




In the past few years I haven’t been able to finish the album close to December. In 2019 I had a full house and in 2020 I was packing to move to a new home. But things that help me stay on top of my documenting are printing photos constantly and putting them in the page protectors. It’s my least favorite part of the process. I also have an album on my phone for the photos I have to print.

  


 

 I love the black journaling card because I can use it with a title, a photo or for journaling. I love digital cards because I get to print my favorites many times!

  


 

The gold embellishments from the Merry & Bright Kit is perfect for this photo!

I already had a few golden touches that I added with the A Design Kit App. I was trying to be a little more creative with photo editing.

 

 


 This pale mustard card is from the Flea Market Findings Kit. It has a double meaning, a small snowball, and my little girl.

 

 

  

I had a lot of photos for this day! I couldn’t choose less photos so I made a collage with the PicStitch App. I love the Citrus Twist Life Crafted Adhesive Page Strips. It makes my life super easy because I don’t need to Fuse my page protectors to make a new size and I don’t ruin my photos punching holes. 

 


Can you spot the Printable Cut Apart Elements in my organizer?

 


 
This cute snowy digital paper was perfect for my photos! The Gold Puffy Alphabet Stickers are exclusive from Citrus Twist Kits of the Merry & Bright Kit. I love round alphabets!




 I went a little crazy with the Gold Puffy Phrase and Icon Stickers. I also love the hearts and stars I can use like sprinkles around the page! 




Did I mentioned I had a LOT of photos? I had to cut a page protector down to 12x8 and fold it in half to add even more photos! The enamel dots from the kit are also great sprinkles.




Dies are expensive items so make sure you use them often! I like to use circle dies to cut photos.




Let me know which part of this layout (with many parts) is your favorite! Stay tuned to see what else I’m making with this kit! Take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment