Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 

Happy Sunday and if you celebrate, Happy Easter CTK Friends!!!  Today brings another sketch for inspiration and as always I love to draw inspiration from the sketch, but not following it exactly.  Here's how I interpreted this one.


I looked at this with the two sides divided and balanced.  One large cluster on each side, one small cluster on each side.  I didn't follow those clusters exactly, but they inspired me first by creating clusters on the left side using the new Travelogue stamp set and kit contents.


The pattern paper I used was from my wonderful stash of leftover CTK papers from exclusive kits.  I just trimmed to fit the pockets.  I have been wanting to use that large geotag image, and this was a perfect place for it as was the circle die cut in the center.  Because this is a continuation of my Disney Cruise album, I've used 'go' already, now that we are at our designation, I used the stamp image 'see'.   The fonts are amazing in this set.


The bottom pocket gets more layers, but I was able to keep them 'looking' like they were light by using the white cardstock cut file frame and palm and then using a die cut and sticker in the same color.    There's a perfect pop of yellow from the die cut under it and the arrow puffy sticker I used.


While I didn't create two clusters on this side as the sketch shows, I still created a cluster with the photo and the embellishments from the kit.  


Adding the cut palm, and the colors of the die cuts from the kit I chose, help to balance with the left side.  I used the same ink using the Travelogue stamp set for the no.1 no.2 no.3 for my journaling to finish.

Very inspiring sketch as always.  Hope you are inspired as well and maybe give adding clusters to your 3x4 pockets as I have done here.  Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment