Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Marsha


Hey, friends!  Marsha here today with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I love using Citrus Twist Kits sketches because they always include such fun layers and details!

Here's a look at the sketch:  


Here's my take on the sketch:

The sketch was designed for a 12x12 page, but I chose to create a layout in my Life Crafted Travel album.  I used the new Food Love StampTravelogue Kit, From the Heart Add-on Kit, and the Real Life Puffy Stickers.  

I chose to flip the sketch 90 degrees counterclockwise, so the photos were on the left side of the layout. I layered a diagonal striped patterned paper behind my photos and used some digital patterned papers to create a tag and banner behind the photos.  Ephemera pieces and a puffy sticker from the Travelogue kit were perfect embellishments for the page.


I added some stamping using the Food Love stamp.  This is such a fun stamp set- perfect for all of your food documenting!  I also added a puffy heart sticker from the Real Life Puffy Stickers.


For the right side of the layout, I followed the sketch and added a thin strip of patterned paper to the edge of the page.  I created the title by stamping the words "Yes to" using the Food Love stamp and black ink.  To complete the title, I used the Explore Chipboard Alphabet Stickers.  I added an ephemera die-cut arrow from the Travelogue kit above the title and added my journaling in strips below the title.  To finish the layout, I stamped another phrase using the Food Love stamp onto a digital patterned paper, trimmed it out, and added it below the journaling.  

I love how this layout turned out using the sketch!

I hope you are inspired to create a layout based on this week's sketch!  Be sure to share your pages with us on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits.  I can't wait to see what you create!

xo,



  

No comments:

Post a Comment