Thursday, April 8, 2021

MORE TRAVELOGUE INSPIRATION with Our Guest Designer Sarah Zayas

 


Hello there!

We are so happy to welcome our friend Sarah Zayas, our Guest Designer, to the blog today.  She has prepared a beautiful spread for you using our TRAVELOGUE kit.   I  leave you with Sarah...


 

Hi, everyone!  It's Sarah back today to share another project using the gorgeous TRAVELOGUE kit.  For this entry documenting a trip to Lake Tahoe, CA in my travel album I decided to put together a flip out page for one half of my spread.  This is one of my favorite ways to include more photos on a single layout.  Plus, it provides an interactive element, which is always fun to come across when you're flipping through an album.  

 


 

I started with a simple piece of grid paper and then folded it where I wanted my flipout to be.  I used pattern paper on both sides, being mindful in choosing colors that would work well together.  On the inside of the flipout I layered photos with some of the die cuts and also did some stamping.  

 


 

For the left side of my layout I used one of the three pocket inserts to house a couple more photos and another ephemera piece.

 

I hope you'll give flipouts a try if you haven't tried them already.  They are super quick to put together, but you get a nice expandandable layout to see all your photos.

 

Thanks for stopping by to check out this project!





This is just amazing!  Thank you so much Sarah for sharing your talent with us.  Remember you can check more of Sarah's work on Instagram. You are going to love her projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment