Saturday, April 3, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Desiree

 


Happy Saturday friends!  It's Desiree here with this week's 3-to-Inspire.

Today picks are:

1.  leaf and vine ephemera

2. puffy stickers

3. stamps

For this weekend's challenge, I was itching to do a 12x12 layout.  I also knew I wanted to do clusters.  I used a picture of my husband and daughter from a 2016 outing.  I started with a patterned paper to base my piece of white cardstock on.





I anchored my pictures with ephemera from the Travelogue collection, Citrus Twist Life-Crafted Florals pack, and Citrus Twist Tickets & Tags ephemera pack. I used stem and leaf ephemera from these packs to adorn the large cluster from the sides.  I love that the stems and leaves are different colors.

For my smaller cluster at the top, I chose the "Yay" orange circle ephemera from the Travelogue ephemera pack to anchor this cluster.  I added more of my favorite stems and the "fun" puffy sticker from the Travelogue Puffy Phrase & Icon Stickers.  

I took the opportunity to dig into my puffy sticker stash, which I love.  I made sure to balance both clusters with puffy stickers from the Citrus Twist January 2021 Puffy Heart Stickers, Travelogue Puffy Stickers, and Travelogue Phrase and Icon Stickers.




To complete my layout, I added my  "Daddy Daughter Time" title with the Chole Alphabet and Number Stamp.  I added the "Fun" and "Play" phrase stamp and camera stamp from the Travelogue 6x8 Stamp.

I enjoyed using this challenge to make two fun clusters for this project.  I hope this leaves you feeling crafty and inspired.

XO, Desiree



No comments:

Post a Comment