Thursday, April 1, 2021

More Travelogue with Our Guest Designer Ashley Horton

 


Hi there!

We are so excited to have Ashley back with us today.   She is working her magic with our Travelogue kit, and we are loving what she has created....  Here is Ashley!




Hey CTK friends!  I'm excited to be back for April with a couple of new projects using the Travelogue mini collection.  Today, I have a Disney themed layout and make sure you check the CTK Instagram later this month for a super cute layout!

 

We love the new Star Wars land in Disney World, and we've been several times since it opened up.  I wanted to document a few of the photos of us outside the Millennium Falcon ride.  I chose the cloud patterned paper from the digitals for my background.  I opened the paper in Adobe Illustrator and copied and pasted it.  Then I flipped one of the papers vertically, so I could print out two to create a full background.

 



I placed my photos in a random pattern on the background paper and then I used the two sets of alpha stickers to create my title.  Once I had my title in place, I went through the embellishments to choose the ones that would work best with my layout.  I filled in the spots between my photos and title with ephemera pieces, puffy stickers, and the chipboard pieces. 

 




 

I loved how my embellishments ended up being Teal, Yellow and Black.  It was a great color scheme for this layout and it fit well with my photos.

 

I hope you have found a bit of inspiration today, for using your Travelogue mini kit!  Don't miss my last Guest Designer project, coming up later this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment