Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Alena


 

 Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

 Here's a look at the sketch this week:




And here's what I came up with using the Travelogue collection.








 Boat manufacturing is our family business. I decided to use this photo from the tests of the new model. The Travelogue collection is perfect for this.


   I made a paper boat out of patterned paper  and used it as the main element of the layout.


The title is a digital cut  file  " EXPLORE SCREENS".  I also used the stars from the Travelogue digital elements . Some of them are glued together from 5 layers of cardstock.


Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment