Thursday, March 28, 2019

A Pocket - Layout combo using March Digitals


Hi dear CTK friends!

Anna here today sharing some Pocket - Layout love. I have been playing with some of the March digital printables and a few leftover pieces from my February kit. I love that you so easily can use the different months kits together.

Here's what I came up with.


I just love that circle grid paper. Thats one of the March digital papers and I have printed them out in two different sizes. So wonderful that you can get as many you want of your favourite papers when you have them digital, ready to print.




An there you have it! Hope you like it as much as I do. Soon it's a new month and with that comes a new wonderful CTK Life Crafted kit in the CTK shop. Maybe you already have seen a few sneaks from my team mates on Instagram? So exciting!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment