Thursday, March 21, 2019

Kitten Traveler's Notebook Page with Laura Rahel

Hey friends, it's Laura Rahel Crosby here and today I'm sharing a gorgeous page I made for my Life Crafted album by CTK. To make this page, I'm using the March 2019 Life Crafted Citrus Twist Kit and there's an awesome process video for you to see how the page came together.


This layout was sweet and easy. I wanted a neutral color background paper to go with the neutral colors in my photograph so I created my own. I used lots of phrases from the stamp sets this month and stamped them to make that gorgeous patterned background paper. I layered my photograph on some patterned paper from the kit and embellished using white thread and various ephemera and chipboard pieces from the Life Crafted Kit this month.

My favorite part of this page (aside from the photo of my kitten of course,) is that adorable scalloped envelope and the tag I made to go inside which holds some journaling. I love the simple, neutral mood this page has- exactly what I was aiming for.






I hope you enjoyed seeing this traveler's notebook layout I made! Make sure you follow me on Youtube to see all of my crafty projects and I'll catch you next time. :)

Happy crafting friends,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment