Thursday, March 14, 2019

Travelers Notebook Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Traveler's Notebook Challenge for you!

Sometimes I really struggle with journaling, I know the story I want to tell but often I don't know where to start writing or how best to tell it. One technique I do love, is to use numbered journaling and today I'm challenging you to try it as well!


February isn't only the "love" month because of Valentines Day, it is also our anniversary month so a love themed spread in my TN seemed appropriate! I had these amazing cork numbers from the March Life Crafted kit and a bit of 6x8 grid paper but that was about all (man, did I use up every little scrap of that kit this time!), so I grabbed the March Scrapbook Add On kit too.


I placed my numbers on my grid paper and draw a really light line in pencil to give me a guideline for where NOT to type on my typewriter! Then I erased the line and glued my numbers down. It's not perfect but I love how the journaling isn't straight and sort of merges around the numbers.


The rest of the page is pretty simple, but very bright thanks to that amazing Color Fresh paper. I LOVED that die cut from the Everyday Musings pack. The font couldn't have been more perfect with those numbers.

I really do love how easily the journaling flows once I put some numbers in front of it! Here's how this page came together in my TN...



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment