Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial with Cece



Hey, friends! Cece here with a Tuesday Tutorial for you all. Today, I'm sharing how this Bible journaling entry I did using the elements from this month's GraceBox came together.



First, I wanted to put some paint down on my page. The easiest way for me to get some color down was to use the paint card technique where I just put a bit of acrylic paint at the edge of my paint card and swiped the paint from left to right. I swiped down some light pink first in three different areas, then waited for it to dry before swiping down a sunny yellow color just below or above the pink.




Next, I fussy cut these florals from one of the patterned paper, used the Willow Lane alphas and "enough" die cut and placed them down to my liking.



Then I added the words "Christ is..." right above "more than enough." I knew I wanted to add more elements, so I placed some washy and layered them on top of each other on both the top and bottom and of the page. Then I took the Maggie Holmes Willow Lane Sparrow pattern paper and cut up the birds and placed them around the page and added some heart and cross die cuts to fill up some of the empty spaces.



Last, I added some lines to write down a short prayer and topped the page with the ribbon clips I made using the fabric strips that came in the kit.

I hope you enjoyed today tutorial. Come check out my on Instagram (@candiescorner) to see what else I've been doing with this kit and to follow my progress.

If you haven't already, check out the details of this kit in the shop. I look forward to see what you do with it.

Have a blessed week and keep on creating!









No comments:

Post a Comment