Thursday, September 13, 2018

Product Hightlight: Epoxy Stickers


Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 layout using the September Heartbreaker kits!  I wanted to focus on the epoxy stickers included in the kit, so I started with a few of those as inspiration for this layout.



I love this circle with the "stay cool" phrase.  The colors were just too perfect for this photo of me on the beach in my new bathing suit.  I decided to use the circle and the colors as inspiration for the rest of the layout.



A really easy way to add lots of color and pattern to your layout is with a cut file.  I used the exclusive Joined Circles cut file for this layout.  I backed it with papers in the pink, green and black color family.  It was super easy to back too!  I just used a circle punch to punch out all the papers, and randomly chose from piles of circles.



I placed the cut file at an angle on my background to add a little bit of whimsy to the layout.  Then using my sewing machine, I stitched vertically down the circles.  Originally I had planned to layer a few of the circle epoxy stickers on top of the cut file circles, but somehow my layout took another turn, but I still think that would be a really cute idea!



Instead, I added a few embellishment clusters around my page, sticking with the same pink, green and black color scheme.  I finished the page off with some black watercolor splatters.



I can't wait to see how you use the exclusive epoxy stickers!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment