Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Anna



Hi dear CTK friends, Anna here today, sharing my project with you, based on this fun sketch!
Actually this one is the last but absolutely not the least Sketch Challenge for this month, tomorrow we will enter October. Time flies!

I hope you can play along as well and I would love to see your take on this sketch. To enter the challenge, post your project in the CTK Fan Page at Facebook with today's date (September 30) in the title.
I can't wait to see where this sketch will take your creativity.

Bilden kan innehålla: telefon

Take a minute or two and just embrace this gorgeous sketch! I'm blown away! So I decided to keep my design pretty much the same as the sketch except that I adapted it to a 12"x12" layout.




Even if the lovely October kits are soon coming up we are still focusing on the beautiful September Heartbreaker kits today, yay!
I opted for the beautiful papers from the Pattern Paper Play kit and some lovely bits and pieces from the Pocket Life kit , the Scrapbook kit and the Embellishment kit. Oh! and I've also used a pair of the stamps from the Travelers Notebook Mom Duty set and the Together stamp set. Beneath my layers of papers there's a lovely piece of one of the CTK cut files designed by our own lovely Nathalie DeSousa, I love the delicate and light touch it provides my page.



These tranclucent Willow Lane stickers by Maggie Holmes works just perfect to act as my journaling.


Don't you just love all these Shine On ephmeras by Amy Tangerine, so crazy cute!


And there's no secret that I'm a sucker for labels, so these goodies have a special place in my heart, so easy to apply on any project! I love that Trina always incorporate a few ,or severals to be honest, of them in the kits. 


Now it's your turn - and I can't wait to see how you interpret this weeks Sunday Sketch. Remember to share them with us in the CTK Facebeook Fan Page!

Take care! Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment