Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Neftali


Happy Sunday! Neftali here welcoming you all back to another Sunday Sketch post.

Today we are working with the lovely September “Heartbreaker” kits and taking on this sketch:


It’s a lovely sketch isn’t it? I loved the scallops on top and knew right away that I had to recreate that look. And here’s the best part, there is a scalloped paper in the Heartbreaker Scrapbook Kit that you can just simply fussy cut out to recreate these scallops!

Here is my take:


The scallops just make this layout! 

I grabbed some of the floral pieces mixed in from the Pocket Life Kit and Embelishment Kit to tuck under the scallops at different places. I love how they look and give a sweet garden type feel to my page.


Since I started with that garden feel, I decided to stick to one photo of some gorgeous blooms along a sidewalk. I added a few embellishments around my photo to add a little interest. I kept my title below the photo just as the sketch suggested using the Fresh Pink Studio Puffy stickers from the Scrapbook Kit. 


Just a few green splatters to add some color to the white background and that is how this simple Sunday Sketch came together.


Have you gotten inspired to use some scallops on your pages? I hope so! You can keep them as is, or tuck in a few pretties to give a little extra pop. 

I would love to see your takes on this sketch, so come share them on our CTK Facebook Group! Have a lovely Sunday scrappy friends, xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment