Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday - June 17, 2015

Good Morning!

I am super excited to be here with you this morning! This is my first post on the Citrus Twist Blog and I am going to be sharing what I did with the main Pocket Life Kit and the "Sprinkles" add-on!

This spread was created with just the main Pocket Life Kit "Do Fun Stuff".



I couldn't get them to photograph very well, but I loved those black strip stickers with the gold phrases!

These next few spreads use both the main kit and the "Sprinkles" add-on!

On this page, I dumped all the gold sequins in one pocket and sewed it up. I transparent elements in my pocket pages! I also created another one by taking the acrylic tag with gold triangles on it and stitched down the word "sunshine" on it and slipped it into the lower right hand pocket.






When I first started out creating these albums four years ago, I started with the 12x12 size. This year, I switched it up and am using the 9x12 album. I LOVE this size, but I had a lot of the 12x12 album pages left over. I have been using these up by just trimming them down! I love that it gives a lot of variety and some slightly different sized pages. So, if you still have those larger pages left over and you have switched to a different size, make it work!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment